The PDS Bottom-Lock slat provides an economical and attractive way to enhance any chain link fence. Bottom-Lock Slats are flat tubular in shape, with reinforced "legs" inside for extra durability. Our patented locking channel provides a "snap-in" locking effect for security and to deter vandalism. Comprised of HDPE, high-density polyethylene, these privacy slats are resistant to severe weather conditions, salt water, sand, road dirt, most acids, alcohol, alkaline, ammonia, petroleum distillates, and common environmental pollutants. The Bottom Lock Slat is extruded from color pigments and ultraviolet (UV) inhibitors, specifically designed to retard the harmful effects of the sun and lengthen the life of the product. This Bottom-Lock Slat is available in white with a 2 1/4" mesh size.
• Easy To Install, Snap In Locking Design
• UV Inhibitors Promotes Long-Lasting Color
• Deters Vandalism And Adds Security To Chain Link Fence
• High-Quality Material Resists Damage From The Elements
• Low-Maintenance Privacy Fence Is Easy To Clean With Water
• Includes A 25-year, Pro-Rated Warranty Against Breakage Under Normal Conditions
• Height: 10'
• Color: White
• Mesh Size: 2 1/4"
• Visibility Blockage: 75%
• Material: High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
• Slat Length: 3 1/2" Shorter Than Height Of Fence
• Wind Load Privacy Factor: Approximately 75%
|Mesh Size||2 1/4"|
|Coverage||10 Lineal Feet|
|Locking Channel||Bottom Locking Strip|
|Visibility Blockade||75 percent|
|Warranty||25 Year Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|